Nouveau is looking for a qualified intern to join our communications/marketing team for the upcoming summer.
Our Communications and Marketing departments serve multiple entities of Nouveau, ranging from the worldwide transportation and energy policy sector to state level politics. We are seeking an intern who is prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Assist with social media channels, research for timely articles, tweets, Facebook posts, etc.
- Assist in drafting a bi-monthly newsletter
- Assist in drafting opinion editorials for the company to be published weekly in national publications, such as Forbes and National Journal Energy and Transportation Experts Online.
- Assist with press releases or other materials
- Assist in preparation of conference and event materials
- Assist in growth of company database
- Assist with website management
- Assist with interview preparation materials
Nouveau is seeking an undergraduate student in the Oxford, Ohio area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing, Business, Communications or comparable studies. Student should have excellent verbal and written communications skills, with extensive knowledge of Web, social media, and Word programs. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best candidate for this internship program.
Marketing, Communications, Business, Advertising, Political Science, English, Graphic Design, Journalism, Public Relations
Internship can be tailored to students’ individual needs, ranging from 20-40 hours a week. Position is currently unpaid, but can be negotiated.